Friday, January 6, 2012

Amazing how many words one can use to say very little

Kizu and I still aren't level 25, for many reasons. One of them being that Kizu has been working a lot, and needing lots of sleep, and since we decided to level together, my sorcerer didn't see much actions in the past few days.

My Bounty Hunter, on the other hand, has been a bit more busy. She's been in the Black Talon, where she scored a new chest, boots and a new gun. Her pewpews are even better now.

I'm loving the change of playstyle. Being a sorcerer rocks, you get to electrocute all the things, but being a mercenary also rocks, cuz hey, two blaster pistols. And Death from Above is just that cool. The story is also totally engrossing, and I find myself completely immersed in it. I gotta admit that I have a thing for Mako, too. I want to help her so bad, and I want her to love me, so I'm glad I decided to go light side, even if it doesn't feel natural to let people walk away when I could've ended their miserable life.

I've also tried to level an imperial agent, at least to level 10ish, so I can get a taste of their background story, but I'm not as interested in it as I was with my Bounty Hunter. I'm not sure I love the "take cover and shoot stuff" type, but I will give it another try before I give up. So far, every character story has been interesting in some way, I don't see why it would be different with the Imperial Agent. I just have to get used to the playstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment